Faced with the still active presence of the coronavirus on the territory, I wanted, first of all, to express my solidarity with the affected people and their entourage.
My main objective is your safety and well-being. The Mas will reopen on Friday March 26, 2021 with the implementation of the necessary disinfection protocols to welcome you as well as possible.
I can understand the concern that constantly changing information can generate about travel restrictions, canceled or postponed public events.
Your safety and that of the people working at the Mas are my top priority. In response to this virus, the following points are put in place:
- preventive measures regarding cleaning in rooms, common areas and interior or storage areas, following strict control standards will be applied, according to government recommendations.
- operational procedures will be defined in the event of suspected contagion or infection.
- the rooms will be disinfected every day according to specific protocols.
- the beds and pillows will be UV treated.
- hygiene in the preparation of meals taken at the Mas will be reinforced.
- the frequency of cleaning common areas and objects used by all (entrance hall, door handles, etc.) will be increased by monitoring the characteristics of cleaning products.
- hand sanitizer will be available in common areas.
I will personally ensure that hygiene and disinfection are top priorities throughout daily maintenance operations.
In addition, I also have adapted my cancellation policy (for a direct reservation) and reservation modification s in order to offer you additional flexibility in the face of the current situation.
Changes or cancellations are free for all new bookings on stays booked directly.
I will not fail to get back to you as soon as the evolution of the situation requires it and I thank you already for your support and for your loyalty.
Take care of yourself.
For more information, you can contact me using the contact form provided for this purpose, which can be found in the main navigation menu or more directly on 04 66 41 05 49.
Last update: 01/18/2021 (version 3). This content is subject to change over time.
(1) Please note that any modification to an existing reservation will be subject to availability and any rate difference will apply.